BULLETIN OF YALE UNIVERSITY
Series 112 Number 5 July 15, 2016
The Bulletin of Yale University (USPS 078-500) is published seventeen times a year (one time in May and October; three times in June and September; four times in July; five times in August) by Yale University, 2 Whitney Avenue, New Haven CT 0651o. Periodicals postage paid at New Haven, Connecticut.
Postmaster: Send address changes to Bulletin of Yale University,
PO Box 208227, New Haven CT 06520-8227
Managing Editor Kimberly M. Goff-Crews
Editor Lesley K. Baier
PO Box 208230, New Haven CT 06520-8230
The closing date for material in this bulletin was June 25, 2016.
The University reserves the right to withdraw or modify the courses of instruction or to change the instructors at any time.
©2016 by Yale University. All rights reserved. The material in this bulletin may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, in any form, whether in print or electronic media, without written permission from Yale University.
Graduate School Offices
- Admissions 203.432.2771, email@example.com
- Alumni Relations 203.432.1942, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dean email@example.com
- Finance and Administration 203.432.2739
- Financial Aid 203.432.7980, firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Information Office 203.432.2770
- Graduate Writing Laboratory email@example.com
- McDougal Graduate Student Center 203.432.2583, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office for Graduate Student Development and Diversity email@example.com
- office of Career strategy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar (deputy) 203.432.2743, email@example.com
- Teaching Fellow Program 203.432.2757, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yale Center for teaching and learning 203.432.7702; email@example.com